Estriol Oil, Estriol Cream and BiEstrogen are made with natural E3; formulated to help with menopausal symptoms. Our estriol products contain bio-identical, bio-available, natural estriol USP only. No conjugated estrogens or dangerous fabricated drugs. All are products of Whole Family Products. (See our website for many other outstanding bio-identical hormone products, beauty and spa, and nutritional supplements.)
From the Expert
Excerpt from “What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Menopause” by Dr. John R. Lee, M.D.
If a three-month trial of progesterone plus proper diet and supplements of magnesium and vitamin B6 does not relieve hot flashes or vaginal dryness, then low-dose natural estrogen may be helpful. All the available evidence we have so far indicates that Estriol is the safest estrogen to use to control menopausal symptoms, and that it may even be protective against breast cancer. If you need to supplement some estrogen, you can use a natural Estriol in a cream (or oil).
Dr. Lee recommended using a progesterone as the first defense against menopausal symptoms. See list of natural progesterone USP creams at Whole Family Products. Explore our store.
A few tidbits:
- With our natural ingredients and E3, our Estriol Creme is an outstanding product.
- Being a cream, rather than oral supplement, assures that Estriol Creme will be more effective.
- Entering the body through the skin does not interfere with the digestive process of capsules and gel-cap pills.
- Bio-availability is highly increased through the application of the skin.
- Estriol is not a dangerous, molecularly changed product.
- A dose of 2 to 4 mg is the equivalent of .6 to 1.25 mg conjugated estrogen. It has been available in Europe for many years and is now available in the US.
- Caution: Though natural progesterone can be helpful in pregnancy, estriol is not recommended during pregnancy or lactation.
- penetrates deeply due to its cold-processing
- is not a phyto-estrogen
- is a pure natural Estriol
- is a natural estrogen, Estriol USP
- is made the same way as natural progesterone USP.
You get the deepest and most complete delivery of natural estriol.
Sterol analogues, found in plants, combined with specific bacteria results in a hormone product that is bio-identical in chemical structure to the hormone produced by the human body.
Not like the others.
Use the least amount possible to control symptoms. It is commonly recommended to use it in conjunction with a natural progesterone cream.
Our progesterone cream MenoBalance Natural Progesterone Cream is recommended by doctors nationwide for help with menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes, vaginal atrophy and dryness as well as flushing, and more. 3 estriol delivery options: Estriol Oil, Estriol Creme, and BiEstrogen (estriol and a small amount of estradiol)
Get In Touch
There are so many questions when you first enter the menopausal years, like which cream or oil is right for you.
Use our help ticket to be contacted by a customer service rep.
Estriol Oil and Cream Choices
2 oz pump
(includes 5ml syringe)
The natural choice for menopausal symptoms like hot flashes and especially for dryness in private areas
Explore our store
Natural Estrogen Cream
2 oz pump or 2 oz jar
(with 1/4 tsp spoon)
Estriol Creme is a natural estriol USP. It is bio-identical and bio-available.
No conjugated estrogens or dangerous drugs.
Explore our store
Ever feel like there’s no one to talk to about your Menopause
- hot flashes
- night sweats
- vaginal dryness
- heart palpitations
- bone loss and osteoporosis
- decreased sex drive
- dry eyes
- foggy thinking
- magnesium deficiency
- mood swings
- memory loss
How to Use Estriol Oil
Suggested applications only: Two pumps on the hand or finger * to be applied vaginally.
2 pumps = 1/8 teaspoon = .625 ml = 1 mg Estriol USP.
* We provide a medicine syringe that may be used for insertion if you choose. Our customers find it seems to work well in order to deliver the oil directly to the tissues of the vagina. Use 1/2 full- 0.6 ml.
Estriol Oil Ingredients
Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) seed oil, Cannabis sativa (Hemp) seed oil, Oenothera biennis (Evening primrose) oil, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) kernel oil, Vitis vinifera (Grape) seed oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) oil, Estriol, Sorbic acid, Vanilla oil
Most of our customers use estriol oil vaginally. Using the syringe is recommended but you can also use your fingers with a few squirts and apply it vaginally. Make sure your hands are clean and not to touch the squirt opening.
Estriol Oil is a product of the Whole Family Products brand of Natural Hormone Creams and Supplemental Health Products
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to prevent, diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Visit your personal healthcare provider for questions about these products or other concerns.